1. remote | smartworking nga shtepia
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Web developer
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Full-stack developer

We are looking for an experienced Full-stack developer who can take on the responsibilities listed below.
The Candidates will closely work with our partners from the UK and help them with their tasks either in-office ( in Tirana) or remotely.
If the responsibilities mentioned below match your skill set please don't hesitate to contact us.

Responsibilities

• NodeJS/Typescript expert.
  • Will work on various microservices in the platform Ecosystem. Mainly developing/integrating documenting REST APIs.
  • As a database we are using MySQL and Redis and expect candidates to have a strong knowledge of writing optimized MySQL queries.
  • Test driven development experience is a must, we use mocha for writing Unit tests.
  • High performance of our system is the most crucial nonfunctional requirement,
    so we expect the candidates to have experience in performance optimization and a passion to write performant/testable/scalable/clean code.
  • Developer will need to communicate fluently in English with our external partners to get their API documentations to identify requirements and deliver end-2-end API integrations.
  • On the front-end we use Angular >6.0, we expect from candidates to implement BackOffice UIs, mostly data grids and forms to manage different types of data
Salary: 1.800€ - 2.000€ / month

Contact
: info@adcodly.com

Apply
Back