1. Ekonomist-Financier/e
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
AGRIMATCO ALBANIA SHPK

Job Title: Experienced Primary Accountant

Job Description:

• Routine accounting activities such as registration of invoices, declarations of taxes, customs practices, cash accounts maintenance, bank accounts management. Sales/purchases books’ management, management of fiscal system of invoicing. Reconciliation with third parties.
  • Management of accounts payable for local and foreign suppliers. Reconciliation of accounts receivable. Reconciliation of bank statements with company account recordings.
  • Expenses accounting and cost allocation.
  • Inventory follow up and reconciliation for goods and company assets. Accounting of company assets.
  • Lead the consolidation of the monthly balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, equity/ and PPE/ via managing/directing Operating Company financial submission process in accordance with corporate timelines. Report timely to HQ finance department in accordance with company charter.

Requirements

• English language is a must
  • Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related degree.
  • 3-5 years’ experience with independent accounting function.
  • Organizational skills and ability to lead many tasks at once
    Management skills with ability to lead, develop and recruit accounting staff
  • Computer and analytical skills (specifically, Microsoft Office applications)
  • Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines

Working time: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:00

Benefit package: to be discussed during the interview.

Management
Agrimatco Albania Shpk

Cel. : +355682071711

Apply WhatsApp
Back