Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
We, Lufthansa Industry Solutions, are growing continuously and therefore looking for Cisco Voice Engineer (m/f) for our national and international project assignments with our local customers.
Lufthansa Industry Solutions is a service company for IT consulting and system integration. The Lufthansa subsidiary supports its customers in the digital transformation of their companies. The customer base includes companies within the Lufthansa Group as well as more than 200 companies in various sectors. The company, headquartered in Norderstedt, employs more than 1,600 people at several branches in Germany, Switzerland and the USA.

Your tasks
  • Responsible for Implementation, Integration and technical support of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and/or similar platforms.
  • Strong knowledge of Cisco voice network hardware and software, voice network infrastructure, voice topologies and protocols.
  • Responding to monitoring alerts to identify and take appropriate action to avoid service impact.
  • Work collaboratively with other team members.
  • Troubleshooting issues with CUCM, voice recording system, and gathering to vendors.
  • Overall knowledge of CTI systems and all supplementary voice services such as: Voicemail, IVR, Call Forwarding, Call barring, others.
  • Ensuring incidents, service requests and maintenance tasks are managed within customer SLA’s
  • Diagnosing and resolving software, hardware and usage issues.
  • Responding to monitoring alerts to identify and take appropriate action to avoid service impact
Your profile
  • Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
  • Cisco Collaboration Certification (CCNA Collaboration)
  • Knowledge of networks (architecture, routing, switching, firewall), system documentation.
  • Very good communication behavior as well as high service and customer orientation
  • Experience setting up and maintaining Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM) including strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skill
Please send your CV noting the position you are applying for at: hr.tia@lhind.dlh.de

Apply
Back