Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. italisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Dompé is a leading Italian biopharmaceutical company whose main focus is developing innovative treatment solutions for rare, often orphan, diseases. Based in Milan, Dompé has a major industrial and biotechnology research site in L’Aquila and a R&D unit in Naples. As part of its international development strategy, Dompé opened offices in USA, Spain, Germany and France. In 2015, a commercial office was opened in Tirana, where the Group markets its Primary Care product portfolio and where Dompé is looking for a Business Analysis Officer now. For the details of the position please see below.

Main responsibilities and tasks for the position
Perform reporting of business data in Italy in order to support Company decision. In particular:

• Carry out the analysis of market data and the performance of the field force (medical representatives and agents)
  • Carry out the analysis of prescription data and Source of Business and internal data through CRM
  • Carry out the analysis of the performance of the pharmacy and wholesale channel
  • Carry out the analysis of the performance of the RX Channel
  • Support the Sales, Trade Marketing and Marketing Managers in the analysis of the reference market data, the performance of the territory and the market research for the Italian territory

Requirements:

• Economic - Scientific Degree / Master’s degree/Specialization in Economy field if Scientific background
  • Minimum 1 year of working experience in the role
  • Fluency in English [and Italian] – written and spoken
  • Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
  • Very good communication skills, proactive, team working, flexible thinking, sense of urgency, creativity, integrity
  • Good organization skills, independent in performing the duties
  • Based in Albania

Join us to be part of our commitment to find innovative solutions to improve human health worldwide
For more information on Dompé www.dompe.com

send your CV to: nertila.pjetri@dompe.com

Cel. : nertila.pjetri@dompe.com

Apply
Back