• Tirane, ofroj vend pune Accountant (1-year fixed term contract)

Tirane
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Kontabilitet | Audit
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
EPPC Albania, on behalf of its client, a leading company that operates in the field of trade and service of Heavy Machines and Power Systems, is currently recruiting an Accountant.

Major responsibilities:
  • Responsible for accurately recording financial transactions such as sales, purchases, expenses, and payments, by ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and accounting standards;
  • Checking, keeping evidence, and further informing about received/incoming payments;
  • Controlling of books of incoming and outgoing invoices and from that data preparing VAT report;
  • Update and reconcile accounts on a regular basis, to ensure accuracy and completeness. Review outstanding balances and follow up on any discrepancies;
  • Reconcile bank statements with the company's financial records to ensure that all transactions are accurately recorded;
  • Assist with internal or external audits by providing documentation and explanations of financial transactions;
  • Preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, as per management requirements.

Requirements for this position are:
  • University degree in Economics, preferably with major in accounting;
  • 3 years of experience in accounting;
  • Good knowledge of local legal and tax regulations;
  • Computer literacy, specially working with Excel, Navision would be an advantage;
  • Good written and verbal communication in Albanian and English;
  • Basic commercial skills.

How to apply:

To apply for this opportunity, please fill your application at: https://aplikim.eppc.al

You will be contacted only if your CV will be qualified.

Back