Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Pozicioni : Back-end Log Stream Engineer

Responsibilities:
  • Take lead on features that integrate Cribl’s data stream processing engine with data systems such as Splunk, Elastic Search, Kafka, AWS S3, Azure Blob Storage, Google Cloud Storage.
  • Rapidly develop subject matter expertise in a diverse set of 3rd party technologies with which we want to integrate
  • Design, develop, test, and maintain clear, concise, and robust code that produces the desired outcomes for our customers
  • Develop expert level knowledge of software development using Node.js, JavaScript/TypeScript, Docker, and Git
  • Ensure product features are working as expected by creating robust test plans paired with comprehensive automated tests
  • Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, UX designers, and business teams to translate feature specifications into implementable code
  • Mentor and coach junior engineers on the design and implementation of their code
  • Evangelize our innovation and engage our users by contributing to internal and external blogs related to the products that you help develop
Minimum Qualifications:

• 8+ years of backend software development experience
  • Demonstrated experience building products that leverage large scale data sets
  • Enjoy learning new technologies and ability to develop prototypes quickly
  • Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems
  • Experience with using and developing REST APIs
  • Experience with Agile processes and rapid iterative development
Strong sense of ownership with focus on high quality and high performing deliverables

Dergoni CV: hanerusta@hotmail.com
Cel. : 0683558636

Apply WhatsApp
Back