Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer

Responsibilities:

- Infrastructure as Code (IaC): Design, implement, and manage infrastructure using tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, or similar technologies.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD): Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines to automate the build, test, and deployment processes.
- Deployment Automation: Manage deployment processes and automate application releases to various environments.
- Configuration Management: Implement and maintain configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, Chef) to ensure consistency across environments.
- Monitoring and Logging: Set up and maintain monitoring and logging solutions (e.g., Prometheus, ELK Stack) to ensure system reliability and performance.
- Security: Collaborate with security teams to implement best practices for securing infrastructure and applications.
- Performance Optimization: Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks in infrastructure and applications.
- Collaboration: Work closely with development and operations teams to ensure efficient communication and collaboration.
- Troubleshooting: Troubleshoot infrastructure and application issues and provide root cause analysis.
-Documentation: Maintain clear and up-to-date documentation for infrastructure and processes.

Qualifications:

* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer, preferably in a senior role.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP). Proficiency in scripting and programming languages (e.g., Python, Bash, Ruby).
- Expertise in containerization and orchestration tools (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes). Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD). Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git). Knowledge of automation and configuration management tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills. Strong communication and collaboration skills. - Certification in relevant DevOps tools and technologies is a plus.

Te interesuarit te dergojne CV: hanerusta@hotmail.com

Cel. : 0683558636

Apply WhatsApp
Back