Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Job Description: We are looking for a skilled Microsoft Dynamics C# Developer to join our innovative team. As a Microsoft Dynamics C# Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and implementing custom solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics platform. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in C# development and hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365.

Responsibilities:

1. Design, develop, and deploy custom solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 platform.
  2. Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
  3. Customize and extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 using C#, JavaScript, and other relevant technologies.
  4. Integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 with other systems and applications. Conduct unit testing, system testing, and assist in user acceptance testing.
  5. Provide technical support and troubleshooting for Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 applications.
  6. 6. Stay informed about the latest updates and features in Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365.

Qualifications:

1. You have strong skills in customizing Microsoft Dynamics 365, including the development of plugins, flows, custom entities and business process flows using C# and various Jscript libraries.
  2. You are proficient in implementing integrations between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and other systems using various integration technologies (e.g. REST APIs, OData), including Power Platform Standard and Custom Connectors.
  3. You have in-depth knowledge of the Dynamics 365 data model and how to interact with it using the Dynamics 365 SDK, APIs and web services.
  4. You have in-depth programming skills in C# and the .NET framework as well as cloud-first development with the Azure portfolio (e.g. Logic Apps, Functions, Service Bus)

Preferred Skills: Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 certification is a plus. Experience with Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate) is advantageous. Knowledge of Azure DevOps or other version control systems. Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies.

CV: rekrutimet@growthalley.tech

Cel. : 0683558636

Apply WhatsApp
Back