1. remote | smartworking = nga shtepia
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Web developer
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Ofrohet Vend Pune Full-Stack Software Engineer
(Full-time / Remote, (REQUIRED HOURS: 9am - 5:30pm EST)

Work & Behavioral Requirements:

• Ability to work as a team in a virtual teamwork setting.
  • Work with Engineering teams, Product Managers, and Designers to build outstanding products for our users!
  • Proactive communication and collaborative work with other skilled professionals for code reviews, problem solving, and writing supporting documentation.
  • Share the ownership of our front and back end code domains and will actively work to solve meaningful user problems and improve quality.
  • Back up ideas with clear research and reason.
  • Willingness to continue learning for the length of employment.
Must Haves (Required):
  • Solid software development experience using modern JavaScript ( ES6+ and Typescript ) as well as extensive experience with REST and relational/non-relational database in a cloud environment such as GCP/AWS.
  • Deep knowledge of modern JavaScript ( ES6+ and Typescript ), CSS and HTML.
  • Experience with a modern JS Framework, React(preferred)or Angular.
  • Experience in writing well-structured, easily maintainable unit tests ( such as JUnit, Mockito,Jest etc )
  • A solid track record of collaborating on code and documentation with large, distributed teams of engineers.
  • Experience building and supporting high-load web applications and solving scalability issues.
  • English on at least an intermediate level ( should be able to pass the technical interview in English )
Required Experience:

Languages
- Typescript
- Javascript
-HTML
-CSS

Frameworks/Platforms
-React
-NextJS
-NestJS
-Kubernetes
-Docker
-GCP/AWS

Databases
​ -MongoDB
-PostgreSQL

Services & Software
​ -Jira
-Github
-Postman
-Jetbrains(IntelliJ/ Webstorm)/ VS Code
-Slack

Apply sending your resume to: team@syntacticops.com or contact us at:+355692033487

Apply WhatsApp
Back