Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Marketing-online | Social Media | SEO
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
[FONT=&quot]Established in 2009, Noon Dalton is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]a Global Business Services provider[/FONT][FONT=&quot], offering customer experience (CX) and back-office support. We create customized, tech-enabled teams that deliver exactly what you need, when you need it.[/FONT]

Job Position: Content Creator

Key Responsibilities:

1. Research and generate ideas for content that resonate with our target audience.
  2. Create compelling and engaging content, including articles, blog posts, social media posts, videos, infographics, and more.
  3. Collaborate with the marketing team to align content with the overall marketing strategy.
  4. Optimize content for search engines (SEO) and shareability.
  5. Manage and update the content calendar to ensure a consistent flow of content.
  6. Monitor content performance and use analytics to refine and improve future content strategies. Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continually enhance our content strategy.

Qualifications:

1. A bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
  2. Proven experience as a content creator, copywriter, or similar role.
  3. Exceptional writing and editing skills with a strong attention to detail.
  4. Proficiency with content management systems (e.g., WordPress) and social media platforms.
  5. Familiarity with SEO best practices and keyword research.
  6. Strong knowledge of content marketing strategies and the ability to tailor content to different target audiences.
  7. Creativity and the ability to think outside the box to produce engaging and shareable content.
  8. Basic graphic design skills and experience with multimedia content creation tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Canva) is a plus

CV: hanerusta@hotmail.com

Cel. : 0683558636

Apply WhatsApp
Back