1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
[FONT=Söhne]Job Title: Backend Developer[/FONT][FONT=Söhne]

[/FONT]Responsibilities:
  1. Backend Development:
  • Design and implement server-side logic and APIs that power our applications.
  • Develop and maintain databases, ensuring data integrity, security, and optimal performance.
  • Create and manage RESTful or GraphQL APIs for communication between the front end and back end.
  • Optimize and fine-tune server performance, troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise.
  1. Database Management:
  • Design, develop, and maintain database schemas and models.
  • Write and optimize SQL queries for data retrieval and manipulation.
  • Ensure data security, backups, and disaster recovery procedures are in place.
  1. Infrastructure and Deployment:
  • Deploy and manage web servers, application servers, and databases in a cloud or on-premises environment.
  • Monitor and maintain server infrastructure, ensuring high availability and scalability.
  • Automate deployment and testing processes to streamline development workflows.
  1. Security:
  • Implement security best practices to protect against common web application vulnerabilities (e.g., SQL injection, cross-site scripting).
  • Maintain user authentication and authorization systems.
  • Stay updated on security trends and apply patches and updates as needed.
  1. Collaboration:
  • Work closely with frontend developers, software architects, and other team members to ensure seamless integration between the front end and back end.
  • Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peers.
  • Collaborate with DevOps and quality assurance teams to ensure a smooth development and release process.
  1. Documentation:
  • Document the codebase, APIs, and infrastructure for internal and external reference.
  • Create technical documentation and user guides as needed.
Requirements:
  • Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
  • Proven experience as a backend developer or similar role.
  • Proficiency in one or more backend programming languages (e.g., Python, Java, Ruby, Node.js).
  • Strong knowledge of databases and SQL, and experience with database management systems (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
  • Familiarity with web application frameworks (e.g., Django, Flask, Ruby on Rails, Express.js).
  • Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and containerization technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus.
  • Understanding of software development best practices, version control systems (e.g., Git), and agile methodologies.
  • Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
  • Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
[FONT=Söhne]
[/FONT]CV: hanerusta@hotmail.com
Cel. : 0683558636

Apply WhatsApp
Back