Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Growth Alley, new American company located in Tirana, is looking for new employees to be part our new challenge in programming and technology.

Job Position: Senior Java Developer

Tasks:

• Together with your team you will develop JAVA-based software for our customers and bring it live
  • Together with experienced colleagues from the team you will develop end2end solutions
  • A high degree of automation is important to us, so you will also design and implement automated test cases
  • You want to see your code in production as quickly as possible, which is why you will also take care of Continuous Delivery
  • Communicate your solution ideas so that everyone can understand it
  • Improve our LMS platform by challenging the status quo and bring in your ideas
  • Drive technology innovations to enable business innovations based on our platform
  • Advice developers and juniors to grow with your experience by sharing your knowledge

YOUR PROFIL

• 5+ years of experience as Java Software Developer, including experience in complex software development environments
  • You are eager to understand our customer domain to find the best solutions for our customer needs
  • You love to actively drive topics, always having the goal in mind and accepting challenges
  • You have a DevOps mindset (ship it as you would run it)
  • You enjoy working in an international team
  • You have an agile mindset and as part of a cross-functional team your open to support other disciplines if needed for the team success
  • Excellent English is a prerequisite

Send yur CV: rekrutimet@growthalley.tech

Apply
Back