• Internship i paguar ne Human Resources - USA

Start Date: May 2024
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours/week
Housing: $110 per week, shared housing
Number of Position Offered: 1

Host Company Description:

Located in the Great Smoky Mountains, the host company is an amazing location for skiers and summer travelers alike. Just outside the city of Gatlinburg, Tennessee, there are lots of activities and places to explore no matter the season. Hiking, skiing, and attending the city’s many different festivals and events offer great opportunities for visitors to get away. This resort prides itself on being the hub for adventure in Gatlinburg.

Program Description:
  • Assist in the recruitment process by screening resumes and scheduling interviews for potential candidates.
  • Support HR staff in maintaining employee records, including attendance, performance evaluations, and training documentation.
  • Aid in organizing and facilitating employee orientation sessions and training programs.
  • Assist with administrative tasks such as filing paperwork, responding to employee inquiries, and coordinating employee events or initiatives.

Data e fillimit: Maj 2024
Kohëzgjatja e trajnimit: 12 muaj
Orari: 32-40 orë/javë
Akomodimi: 110 dollarë në javë
Numri i pozicioneve të ofruara: 1

Përshkrimi i programit:

• Ndihmoni në procesin e rekrutimit duke kontrolluar CV-të dhe duke planifikuar intervista për kandidatët e mundshëm.
  • Mbështetni stafin e BNJ në mbajtjen e të dhënave të punonjësve, duke përfshirë pjesëmarrjen, vlerësimet e performancës dhe dokumentacionin e trajnimit.
  • Ndihmon në organizimin dhe lehtësimin e seancave të orientimit të punonjësve dhe programeve të trajnimit.
  • Ndihmoni me detyra administrative të tilla si regjistrimi i dokumenteve, përgjigjja ndaj pyetjeve të punonjësve dhe koordinimi i eventeve ose iniciativave të punonjësve.
Cel. : +355695876991

WhatsApp
Back