• Entrepreneurs and managers who need to make data-driven decisions - Freelancer | me projekt

Tirane
Tipi
  1. Freelancer | me projekt
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Attention: Entrepreneurs and managers who need to make data-driven decisions

Are you having trouble understanding your company's data? Do you need help analyzing your data and presenting it in a way that is easy to understand? Then you've come to the right place!

I am a data analytics and Power BI expert and can give you the insights you need to make informed decisions. I specialize in helping companies of all sizes leverage their data to drive growth and increase profitability.

My services include:
  • Data Analytics : Help you collect, organize, and analyze your data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can help you make informed decisions.
  • Power BI: Build custom dashboards and reports using Power BI, a powerful data visualization tool that helps you look at your data in new and meaningful ways.
  • Data modeling: Help you create data models that accurately reflect your business processes and provide a foundation for advanced analytics.
  • Consulting: Advise you and give you recommendations on how to use your data to drive growth and increase profits.
Ready to take your data analytics to the next level? Please contact me via e-mail at car94401@gmail.com or WhatsApp 19022190019.

Contact WhatsApp
Back