1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Dizajn / Webdizajn / Grafik
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
VACANCY

Company Profile: BALFIN Group is among the largest private investment groups in Albania The Group`s investment portfolio embraces activities of real estate development, retail sales, commercial and industrial space management services, mining and metallurgy industry, customer financing, e te tjera.
AlbChrome is an affiliate of Balfin Group operating in the sector of Mining & Metallurgy Industry. AlbChrome is a leading mining company in the region and the largest chrome ore and ferrochrome producer in Albania. For more than 20 years now, AlbChrome manages one of the largest European chrome rich resources. The Bulqiza Chrome Mines, Ferrochrome Plant in Burrel & Elbasan and other mining and metallurgy facilities are main assets of the company in Albania.

Job position: GEOLOGY AND MINE 3D DESIGNER
Contract Terms: Unlimited

Summary:
The Geology and Mine 3D Designer will be accountable for generating and updating the geological models for the ore deposits being mined by Albchrome through pit mapping and core logging, followed by interpretation and 3D modelling of the geological data collected thereof. Geological models must be updated in a timely fashion to support the respective Mineral Resource models, which form the base of Albchrome business plans

1. Duties and Responsibilities:

• Generate and update Geological Models of current Albchrome ore deposits, in order to support the respective Resource Models.
  • Geological mapping of operating pits to capture lithology, structures and alteration patterns.
  • Define geological ore types at both deposit and ore-shoot scales.
  • Build geological drill sections representing the litho-structural and alteration features and their relationship to mineralized zones.
  • Build spatial representations of lithologies, structures and alteration into 3D geological models, using Datamine software.
  • Define Key geological features to be fed into Resource Models.
  • Prepare write-ups of the geological modelling process detailing the work done, and adding conclusions and recommendations to the local Management.
  • Maintain geological and survey drawings and mapping of a mining site.

Minimum qualifications:

Education:

• Master’s Degree in Geological Engineering, Mining Engineering
  • Trainings in geological mapping and modelling will be considered as an advantage

Work Experiences and technical skills:

• At least 5 years of relevant experience in geological-structural mapping of deformed terrains, pit mapping and geological modelling of ore deposits. Conversant with geological modelling in Datamine or similar 3D software.
  • Proficient user of AUTOCAD 2D dhe 3D.

Language skills:

• Proficient in Albanian and very good command of the English language (written and spoken). Knowledge of any other language would be an asset;

Other interpersonal Skills:

• Good communicator, both oral and written;
  • Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
  • Problem-solving aptitude, stress resistant;
  • Self-motivator, capable of working with minimum supervision.

• Reporting Line: Reports to Bulqiza Mine Director
  • Work conditions: Balfin Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure:

To apply for this position, please submit your CV before 10.07.2021 through the email address: hr@albchrome.al
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the Law No. 9887 for the "Protection of Personal Data".

Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration, will be contacted.

Apply
Back