1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. IT | TIK | Informatike Ekonomike
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Job Vacancy announcement – Job title: Linux Administrator

The following job vacancy is available within Best Vision Balkan L.L.C in Tirana - Albania, one of the branch of Best Vision Group.
Best Vision Group is internationally known for its tried and proven applications intended for banks and financial institutions.
Best Vision Ltd. is a specialized manufacturer of software solutions of the latest generation, based on the Web and Java technologies, particularly with regard to Internet banking and Front Office applications.
With its offices located in Zurich, Geneva, Lugano, Vienna, Milan, Florence, Bolzano, Miami, Panama, Caracas and Pristina,
Best Vision Group is a provider of high quality software to banks and financial institutions in Switzerland, Italy and countries of central Europe and America.

Description:
Candidates who qualify will participate in the international team of maintenance and development of software products aimed at improving the operation of small, medium-sized banks and financial institutions.
Responsibilities:

Seeking a challenging and rewarding career in Linux as professional where can contribute by knowledge and skills for growth and development of organization:
  • Installation, configuration, upgrading, administrating, monitoring, troubleshooting, Patching of Redhat Linux systems.
  • Installing and supporting application services and middleware support
  • Installing, configuring and Management Servers.
  • Administration of Apache/Samba, DNS, LDAP.
  • Creation and Administration of Secondary Backup Mirroring System
  • Knowing command line utilities, ACL, Cron Jobs, Firewalls, Virtualization, Boot Processes and Troubleshooting.
  • Installation and upgrade of OS kernel and additional Package on Linux Systems
  • Performance Monitoring of Servers and taking backup as per the requirements
  • Good troubleshooting and analytic skills.
  • Fluency in English language (spoken and written)
Required skills:
  • At least 3 years of working experience as Linux Administrator
  • Apache, MySQL, Samba, NFS, FTP, ISCI, SQUID
  • Bash , VIM
  • Firewall, ip tables
Desirable skills:
  • Red Hat Linux Certification
Qualified and eligible individuals interested in applying for this position may submit an application to Human Resources by no later than 27.05.2022.
Please send your CV by email to info@bestvision.eu.com

Apply
Back