1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Team leader
InfoWeb is an Italian multinational information technology company with modern and prestigious operating offices in Tirana.
InfoWeb works with important Italian customers (mostly in the banking and finance industries) in collaboration with Microsoft for the application of DevOps methodologies in the Azure area.
We are searching for a skilled senior Java developer/analyst that will work in Tiranereporting directly to the Customer’s PM.
This person will be entitled to build, train and manage a team of Java developers, becoming thus a team leader.
We provide an economic proposal proportional to actual skills, continuous training and mentoring by a certified architect.

We require e
xperience in:

• managing a small team of developersand communicating with Customers in Italian and English, to discuss analysis, requirements, issues and development details;
  • Java development and solid knowledge of Web development in Java Framework;
  • Spring framework, especially Security, MVC, Redis, Java Persistence API (JPQL/NQL/Hibernate), Dependency injection, Integration, Batch;
  • AngularJS and related technologies (CSS3, HTML5, JavaScript);
  • DevOps and project management tools and methodologies;
Nice to have, experience in:
  • working with complex data models using UML, and in designing complex and efficient queries in JPQL;
  • NoSQL database (Solr);
  • REST architecture and SOAP protocol;
  • Groovy scripts;
Please send your CV inItalian or Englishat: job@infowebgroup.it
or visit our site
https://www.infowebgroup.it/

Apply
Back