Tipi
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Dizajn / Webdizajn / Grafik
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
me dhe pa eksperience
Internship for Product Designer

Join Phantom, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Phantom has positions for enthusiastic, self-motivated interns who are ready to be a part of a fast-paced and innovative work environment.

Phantom is seeking Product Designer students to work on internal software applications for iOS, Android, Web and Graphic Design.
You are a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. You possess a rare blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills.

Key Qualifications

• Demonstrable fluency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD or other design tools.
  • Knowledge of user-centered design principles
  • Collaborative skills
  • Ability to rapidly prototype designs
  • Be able to work 28+ hours a week throughout the internship program

We value all of our interns, and go the extra mile to make sure you're working on real solutions that we will use going forward. You will also learn how to work in a professional setting.

About us
Our company supports the digital needs of educational institutions. We prioritize education and provide user friendly solutions for schools and administrators.
We believe that education is the future since it is the upcoming generation that is directly linked to new ways of integrating technology and the latest innovations.

*Please we do not want your CV!
*Our request for you is to make a video introducing yourself and make a summary of your skills, post the video on Youtube as unlisted (for your privacy) and send the link to us.

Thank you

Contact

internship@itsphantom.com.
https://www.itsphantom.com/

Apply
Back