1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Description

The web designer/developer will be responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website. They are involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works and how it looks. They can also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.

Duties and Responsibilities

1. Convert web page design from photoshop to Joomla or Wordpress
  2. To work in small teams to build products for our users and developers.
  3. To launch a culture which emphasizes creative problem solving, fast iteration and execution.
  4. To convert great designs in to beautiful code.
  5. To have a passion for shipping elegant, responsive web interfaces that will be used by millions of people.
  6. To convert web designs from Photoshop to fully functional HTML sites and then convert the later to Wordpress Themes & Plugins for our Clients and Partners.
  7. To work with Design, Product, and Development teams to create beautiful websites that facilitate what users want to do, and delight them along the way.

Requirements

1. Good knowledge of HTML5;CSS 3; Javascript; jQuery; PHP;MySQL.
  2. Excellent knowledge and experience with Joomla CMS
  3. Excellent knowledge of XHTML/CSS (must)
  4. Basics of PHP language (a plus)
  5. Responsive Website Development.
  6. Wordpress Theme & Plugin Development.
  7. Other Programing Languages.
  8. Very good knowledge of Photoshop.
  9. Very good knowledge of JavaScript (MooTools framework - a plus)
  10. Very good knowledge with Social media applications
  11. Basic knowledge with mobile applications
The interested candidates are pleased to send their application documents (a CV in English and any link to the works they have done) at: [FONT=Tahoma]hrecruitment.services@gmail.com[/FONT] within January 30 2013 specifying on the subject of the e-mail “ Application for the position of Web Designer / Developer”.

Apply
Back