Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
We are asking for Civil Engineer with following criteria

Site Supervision Engineer.

Technical supervision on the site will be carried out by the Site Supervision Expert, who will communicate with the Contractor’s site organisation on day-to-day level and represent the Supervisor in technical matters. Site Supervision Engineer shall act under the Team Leader’s control and coordination.

Qualifications and skills
–Site Supervision Engineers shall have an University degree in Civil Engineering;
–Site Supervision Engineers shall have excellent command of both English and Albanian languages.

General professional experience
–Site Supervision Engineers are expected to possess preferably 8 (eight) years but not less than 4 (four) years of experience in the field of water infrastructure projects;
–Experience in wastewater infrastructure projects will be an advantage;
–Relevant local expertise and knowledge of water or waste water situation in Albania will be an advantage.

Specific professional experience
–Site Supervision Engineers shall have previous experience in supervision of at least 1 (one) sewerage system construction works;
–Previous experience in supervision of sewerage system construction works of similar size and complexity will be an advantage;
–Previous experience in supervision of works contracts under PRAG or FIDIC conditions will be an advantage.

All engineers interested must send a EU model CV at consultingbds@yahoo.com

BDS Consulting Engineers
Recruitment Office

Apply
Back