Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Inxhinieri
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Would you like to get involved in a stimulating and green-oriented enterprise?

We are looking for passionate people to help us face the challenge of energy transition. We require young professionals who can help us with their proactivity, their innovation and their responsibility, helping us to realise the technological and industrial horizons we have set for ourselves and that our planet demands of us.

If you are seeking a stimulating, challenging and continuously evolving environment, then you are exactly the colleague we are looking for.

BWB Shpk, the Albanian partner of the prestigious Italian company UNICA Spa, operates in the renewable energy sector. The main activity consists in trading and management of electricity and natural gas. Also, our company proposes efficiency projects, which aim to minimize losses and misuse of energy, through the design / installation of alternative sources such as: photovoltaic systems, solar panels, etc.

We are currently looking for a Thermal designer

The successful candidate(s) will work with the technical team in designing the mechanical systems (HVAC, air treatment, water networks / drains, etc) and perform energy analysis in both civil and industrial fields.

Requirements (great to have)
- Autonomy in the use of Autocad 2D or in other specific thermal design software packages
- Good knowledge of English language (B2 level). Knowledge of Italian language is also an advantage (B1/B2 level)
- Preferably has experience in the design of residential thermo-mechanical solutions

Soft skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and self-organise

Remuneration package
Competitive salary rate will be decided upon completion of the interview process and will reflect the skills and experience of the successful candidate.

The interested candidates should send a CV in English or Italian in the following address: cv@bwbalkans.al

Apply
Back