Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Agjent shitje | Menaxhim shitje
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
We are looking for Sales professionals who must pay strong attention to detail in order to sell what we offer and keep the information organized.

👉What we are looking for:

▪︎A bilingual candidate who is fluent in English (C1 level).
▪︎Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Sales & Marketing.
At least 2 years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience is preferred.
▪︎Cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive, persistent style.
▪︎Motivated self-starter with effective time management skills.
▪︎Goal-oriented and ambitious with the capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas.
▪︎Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship-building, and presentation skills.
▪︎Strong work ethic with a drive to succeed.
▪︎Ability to self-source your own leads through a combination of cold calling and networking.
▪︎Proven outside or field sales experience with a track record of hitting or exceeding sales goals.
▪︎Experience in the following fields is beneficial, but not essential: Merchant Services, Advertising Sales, B2B / D2D Sales.

👉What you’ll be doing:

•Develop and nurture relationships with business owners in your territory, focusing on restaurants and independently owned stores.
•Identify areas of concern for the business owner
•Show how the products and services can solve problems and streamline their business
•Manage the sales cycle from start to finish
•Hit and exceed sales targets
•Offer solutions to multiple needs with the products and services offered through our platform
•Gain new customers through cold-calls
•Maintaining relationships with existing customers
•Sell both physical goods like our signature Cinnamon Swirl Bread and software services including online ordering systems and in-house point-of-sale software and hardware.

Skills:
✔Analytical skills.
✔Building relationships.
✔Coaching.
✔Communication skills.
✔Customer service skills.
✔Delegation.
✔Leadership skills.

Cel. : 0694399479

Apply WhatsApp
Back