Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Call Center Operator/e
Gjuha
  1. gjermanisht
Eksperienca
me dhe pa eksperience
TELEPERFORMANCE, worldwide leader in the contact center services, positioned even in Albania,
is looking for dynamic and motivated agents for the customer service in:

German Language

Are you a language enthusiast with exceptional German skills and proficient English communication? Look no further! We have an exciting career opportunity that will take your language expertise to new heights!

As a Customer Care Representative, you will be the voice of our company, providing exceptional service to our valued customers. Your role will involve:
  • Communicating effectively with German-speaking customers to address their inquiries, provide product information, and resolve any issues they may encounter.
  • Utilizing your excellent German language skills to ensure clear and accurate communication.
  • Demonstrating empathy, patience, and professionalism in all customer interactions.
  • Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure prompt and effective issue resolution.

Requirements:
  • Fluent German language skills, with the ability to communicate confidently and accurately.
  • Good command of English, enabling effective communication with international customers.
  • Strong interpersonal skills, with a friendly and customer-focused approach.
  • Problem-solving abilities and the capacity to remain calm under pressure.
  • Prior experience in customer service or related fields (preferred but not mandatory).
Benefits:
  • Competitive salary package, recognizing your valuable language skills.
  • Friendly and inclusive work environment, teamwork and collaboration.
  • Opportunities for career advancement and personal growth.
  • Regular team-building activities and celebrations.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity! To apply, please send your updated CV at:

reclutamento@teleperformance.al

Please specify the position you are applying for!

Apply
Back