Vacancy AnnouncementProCredit Bank was founded ten years ago, as the Foundation for Enterprise Finance and Development (FEFAD) with 100% of its share capital provided by KfW.
Four years later it received a banking license, becoming FEFAD Bank. In 2003 the institution was renamed ProCredit Bank in order to reflect its affiliation with the
ProCredit group. It is a development-oriented commercial bank with a clear credit focus on micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, but also providing full banking
services to private individuals, entrepreneurs and institutions in Albania. At present the Bank employs 560 persons and is operating through 22 business units over the country, having more than 100,000 clients. ProCredit Bank is part of an international network of 19 ProCredit Banks throughout the whole world with more than 11,000 employees.
Currently we are seeking to recruit:
Business Loan Officer (s)
for Tirana, Durres, Shkoder, Lezhe, Lac, Elbasan, Pogradec, Korce, Berat, Lushnje, Fier, Vlore, Sarande, Gjirokaster
Main activities, deliverables and requirements:
Successful candidates need to fulfil the following requirements:
- Building and maintaining a high quality loan portfolio
- Promoting the overall client - bank relationship
- Analysis of creditworthiness of applicants
- Frequent/ regular communication and visits to the potential and
- existing clients
- Cross selling of banking products to the potential and existing clients
- Presentation of the cases in Credit Committee
- Active participation in client's acquisition
- Monitoring of the outstanding loan portfolio
- Timely reporting to supervisors
We offer a professional and dynamic working environment, an attractive compensation package and the opportunity to fully express your professional potential.
- University Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Engineering and related fields.
- Preferred previous experience in private companies or financial sector for at least two years. Experience in banking or credit institutions would be an advantage.
- Preferred experience in dealing with clients and businesses; sales and negotiation skills are an advantage
- Good knowledge of business environment in the area where the applicants come from
- Preferred knowledge of English and Microsoft Office Programs
Please send your application, consisting of a Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae, by 1st November 2006 to the nearest branch of ProCredit Bank or to the following address:
ProCredit Bank, Human Resources Department
Rr. Sami Frasheri, Tirana e Re, P.O. Box 2395, Tirana
Only short listed candidates will be contacted