ER7

• Apartament modern qira ditore ne qender te Pogradecit

Cmimi Euro
Jepet apartament me qira ditore ne qender te qytetit te Pogradecit perballe liqenit. totalisht i mobiluar me arkitekt cdo pajisje te re . kuzhine e kompletuar me sobe, mikrovale, frigorfer , makineri kafeje, shtrydhese frutash. kondicioner 18 invertet, pasjisje tring kabllor, wifi teper i shpejte. Apartamenti ndodhe ne lokacionin me te mire te qytetit 1 min ne kembe nga liqeni dhe fare prane restoranteve dhe marketeve.
Eshte i pershtatshem deri ne 3 persona ( 2 adults + 1 children)

This daily rental apartment in the center of Pogradec city offers a wonderful experience for visitors. It includes all necessary amenities and is fully furnished with care by an architect to ensure a beautiful and comfortable environment. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, microwave, refrigerator, coffee machine, fruit squeezer, and other necessary appliances. Additionally, the apartment provides an 18-inverter air conditioner to ensure the appropriate climate, as well as cable TV and a very fast WiFi connection.

The location of the apartment is excellent, just one minute away from the lake and very close to restaurants and markets, making it an excellent choice for staying during your time in Pogradec city.

Cel. : 0698577770

WhatsApp
Back