Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?
6 Pallati me Shigjeta | Delijorgji
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Banakier | Kamarier
Gjuha
Hilton_Garden_Inn_Tirana_cover.jpg

Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. Our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all. Hilton Garden Inn Tirana features 143 rooms, 6 meeting and banqueting rooms which can hold up to approximately 500 guests, F&B outlet and fitness facilities.

Do you know how to make our guests smile with your energy and positivity? Do you have the will to learn and the desire to work in a collaborative, dynamic and supported team? If the answers are yes, we are looking for a Waiter/Waitress to join our team.

Position: Waiter/Waitress
Department: Food&Beverage

Job Requirements
  • Memorizing the menu and offering recommendations to upsell appetizers, desserts, or drinks
  • Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
  • Accuracy in communicating order details to kitchen staff
  • Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manner
  • Practice Hilton Garden Inn grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
Job Qualifications

• Knowledge of drinks and food combinations
  • Must showcase teamwork and communication skills
  • Accurately informing guests about specials and menu items.
  • Passion for quality service
  • Previous waiter experience in the hospitality industry
  • Must be able to multitask and act quickly
  • Must be able to handle money transactions responsibly
  • Must be flexible and ready to work in shifts.
  • Must carry at least a high school diploma
Training:
Hilton Garden Inn Hospitality is committed to employee development and displays that commitment with a formalized training
and development program providing a clear path for any employee with a desire and aptitude to thrive in the hospitality business.

Rewarding Benefits Package:
Apart from the benefits that Hilton Garden Inn provides for its employees, we are strongly committed to respect the rights and obligations regarding labor law.
The goal is to foster a strong, collaborative and positive work environment.

Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit your CV until 31.08.2022 to tiagi_dk@hilton.com

Apply
Back