1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Ekonomist-Financier/e
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Experienced Bookkeeper
We are seeking a Bookkeeper for our international accounting group. This position will play a key role in maintaining our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments, and ensuring the accuracy of our financial data. The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to product clear financial reports.
Responsibilities:
  • Maintain accurate financial records by posting information to our international accounting software and reconciling accounts to ensure their accuracy.
  • Maintain local company Albanian bookkeeping activity
  • Conduct a thorough review of financial statements and other documentation to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
  • Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
  • Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
  • Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
Qualifications:
  • 3+ years of bookkeeping or accounting experience, preferably in an international setting.
  • Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures.
  • Competency in MS Office, databases, and accounting software. Experience with international bookkeeping software is preferred.
  • Excellent fluency in English, both written and spoken, is a must.
  • Strong organizing and planning skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure.
All interested candidates are kindly asked to send their CV in English language
with subject of Bookkeper at hrm@netsapiens.al

Apply
Back