• Tirane, shes SmartWatch Smartwatch TicWatch Pro 3 Gps 150 Euro

Cmimi Euro
Shes Smartwarch TicWatch Pro 3 Gps ora eshte e perdorur vetem 3 muaj ne gjendje shum te mire fotot jan te ores,e shes per arsye se sepse perdor iphone dhe disa opsione nuk funksionoj mire me iphone pasi eshte ore me sistem wear os(android)pasi apple nuk e lejon, kerkon android phone ose e nderroj me apple watch series 5 e lart.ora ka 2 ekrane te integruar nje lcd qe ne standby tregon vetem oren dt dhe hapat,tjetri oled always-on display (AOD)e pershkruar ne youtube si ora me e mire e vitit 2022 e cila perdor wear os me perputhshmeri fantastike ku le mbrapa gjigande si samsung etj,pershkrimi me posht ne anglisht.

TicWatch Pro 3 GPS

Highlights

• [*=left]Dual Layered 1.4" LCD & AMOLED Displays
    [*=left]Up to 3 to 45 Days of Battery Life
    [*=left]24/7 Wrist-Based Heart Rate Monitor
    [*=left]24/7 Blood Oxygen Monitor
    [*=left]Built-In GPS & Altimeter
    [*=left]13 Workout Modes
    [*=left]IP68 Sweat & Water Resistance
    [*=left]Sleep Tracking
    [*=left]Decibel Meter for Hearing Protection
    [*=left]Powered by Wear OS by Google

Features

Using two different displays to maximize battery life, the TicWatch Pro 3 GPS Smartwatch from Mobvoisets itself apart from typical smartwatches. The Pro 3 GPS layers a high-contrast monochromatic FSTN LCD over a brilliant AMOLED display. When you only need essential information, switch into Essential Mode for the LCD display, and when you need modern features and connectivity, switch into Smart Mode for the AMOLED. This ability to switch to a less battery-draining display can drastically extend overall battery. You get up to 3 days in Smart Mode and up to 45 days in Essential Mode.
The dual 1.4" displays are you window into a host of functions geared to optimizing your health and fitness. TicMotion will automatically track a variety of activities, but you can also select from 13 workout modes. This includes outdoor modes that can utilize built-in GPS to record routes and provide navigation, and a built-in altimeter. Throughout your day, various monitors monitor and record vital health stats. The Pro 3 GPS sports a heart rate monitor, blood oxygen saturation monitor, and a sound monitor. It's all powered by the fast Snapdragon Wear 4100 processor and Wear OS by Google.

Wear OS by Google

Wear OS provides access to a host of Google and 3rd party apps on the Play store. These apps include Google Maps for navigation, Spotify for music playback, Google Pay for making contactless payments with the Pro 3 GPS, and Google Assistant. With Google Assistant, you can speak commands and ask questions while leaving your phone in your pocket.

13 Workout Modes

Choose from the following workout modes to record your progress over time: Pool Swimming, Yoga, Rowing Machine, Mountaineering, Body Mechanics, Trail Running, Elliptical Machine, Outdoor Running, Indoor Running, Outdoor Walk, Indoor Cycling, Outdoor Cycling, and Free Style.

Health & Wellness

TicPulse: 24/7 heart rate monitoring
TicOxygen: 24/7 blood oxygen saturation monitoring
TicHearing: Measures noise from 30 to 120 dB, alerting you if nearby sounds are loud enough to be damaging to your hearing
TicSleep: Automatically tracks your sleep quality, even in Essential Mode to save on battery life throughout the night
TicZen: Uses HRV (Heart Rate Variability) to detect if you're stressed. If it does, it will trigger TicBreathe
TicBreathe: If the Pro 3 GPS detects that you're stressed, it will help you relax via breathing training sessions
TicHealth: This is a central location for viewing the metric breakdown of your training, breathing, sleep, stress, steps, distance, calories, and more

Durable & Comfortable

The Pro 3 GPS is built to handle the rigors of an active lifestyle. It is crafted from carbon fiber reinforced with high-strength nylon, and is IP68 rated for significant sweat, water, and dust resistance. The band keeps things comfortable while still maintaining a stylish look. On the outside is a padded leather, while the inside gives you skin-friendly silicone.

Additional Features

Auto brightness adjustment in Smart Mode
Backlight with always-on display in Essential Mode
Use Google Play for custom watch faces or upload your own picture to the Mobvoi app
8GB of built-in storage
Integrated speaker and microphone

Cel. : +355692432492

WhatsApp
Back