• Tirane, ofrojme kurse gjuhe anglisht Teaching English, French, German

Kurse PROFESIONALE:

Keywords:

Business Management, Project Management, Economics (Microeconomics & Macroeconomics), Marketing, Tourism, Foreign Languages (English, French, German), IB International School Courses
Fjalë kyçe:
Menaxhim Biznesi, Menaxhim Projektesh, Ekonomi (Mikroekonomi & Makroekonomi), Marketing, Turizëm (Politika Turistike), Gjuhë të huaja (Anglisht, Frëngjisht, Gjermanisht), Kurse Shkolle Ndërkombëtare IB

Hello there!

I hope you're having a fantastic day! I am Prof. Mariglend, and I am not just your average educator; I am a dedicated professional with an international background and with a passion for nurturing knowledge and empowering students to reach their full potential, as teaching is my true calling.

I'm excited to let you know about the private classes and professional consultancy services I offer. With my extensive background as a University Lecturer, IB International School Teacher, and Project Manager, I bring a wealth of real-world experience and academic expertise to the table.

Are you struggling with Business Management, Project Management, Economics (Micro-macro), Marketing, Tourism, or foreign Languages (English, French, German)? Worry not! I specialize in these subjects and offer personalized, one-on-one (tête-à-tête) lessons tailored to your unique learning style and goals.

What sets my teaching approach apart is not just my qualifications, but my commitment to providing holistic education. Whether you're a pupil or a university student, my aim is to not only help you grasp complex concepts but also to instill practical, industry-relevant knowledge that you can apply in your future endeavors.

Here's what you can expect from my classes:

Expert Guidance: Benefit from my years of experience as a University Lecturer in Albania and abroad, where I've honed my teaching methods to cater to diverse learning needs.

Professional Consultancy: Gain insights from my practical experience as a Project Manager, ensuring you understand the real-world applications of the subjects you're studying.

Language Proficiency: Master English, French, or German with my immersive language lessons, designed to enhance your communication skills and broaden your horizons.

Personalized Approach: Each lesson is crafted to suit your pace, ensuring a comfortable and effective learning experience.

Confidence Building: I focus not just on imparting knowledge but also on building your confidence to tackle exams, assignments, and real-world challenges with ease.

Whether you're aiming to excel in your academics, preparing for exams, or seeking professional guidance in the business world, my private classes and consultancy services are tailored just for you.

Let's embark on this educational journey together! Feel free to reach out to me to discuss your goals and how I can assist you in achieving them. Together, we can turn your aspirations into achievements.

Looking forward to working with you and helping you succeed in your academic and professional pursuits!

Please feel free to reach out to me at:
mariglendteachingart@gmail.com
Adresa: Rr. Naim Frashëri, Tiranë, pranë Absolute Bike Albania.

Dëshironi të thelloni njohuritë në menaxhimin e biznesit, menaxhimin e projekteve, ekonomi(mikro-makro), marketing, turizëm ose gjuhët e huaja (anglisht, frëngjisht, gjermanisht)?
Në këto lëndë ofroj mësime të personalizuara, (tête-à-tête) të përshtatura për stilin dhe qëllimet tuaja unike të të mësuarit si dhe objektivat tuaja të karrierës dhe zhvillimit profesional.

Kindest regards,
Your Teacher
Mariglend

Cel. : 00355694898274

Contact WhatsApp
Back