1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Hoteleri
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Job Position: Sales Coordinator

Profile Are you ready to take your career to the next level? The Rogner Hotel Tirana gives you an once in a lifetime opportunity to train, learn, and grow, within our organization. Our innovative team is looking for a motivated and dynamic personality to fulfill the Sales Coordinator position.
Essential Job Requirement and Functions:

• Follow consistent sales office procedures by updating account database; preparing contracts; record account activity, reports, traces, and history
  • Participate in company sales blitzes on a regular basis. Assist in special projects as requested by the Sales Manager and or GM
  • Represent the hotel in public affairs in the surrounding community and in the hospitality community in the region
  • Generate group and/or corporate leads through internet prospecting, networking, and telemarketing
  • Meet with clients in the absence of the Sales Manager to effectively and professionally convey necessary fundamentals and details of the sale to the client. Perform hotel site tours with potential clients
  • Have two or more years of experience working in sales department and have knowledge of the local area *Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary sales performance in a hotel or travel agency with strong professional abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and guest and employee centric coordination practices*
  • Very good Command of the Albanian and English language; any other languages (especially German and Italian) are definitely an advantage

Have we raised your interest? P
lease send us your CV with a recent photo by mail at:

human.resources.tirana@rogner.com
Tel.: +355 4 2 235035; Fax: +355 4 2235050
www.rogner.com/tirana

Apply WhatsApp
Back