1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
[FONT=&quot]Purchasing and Logistics Assistant[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Purchasing and Logistics Assistant works in Logistics Department and reports to Manager and is responsible for[/FONT][FONT=&quot] the efficient performance of procurement and logistics duties in compliance with Belle Air policies and procedures.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Main duties include:[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Update and maintain collected offers during procurement process. [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Support procurement process for collecting offers from approved suppliers and during
replenishment process. [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Update and maintain collected offers for repair.[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Maintain Material Requisition file.[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Prepare all invoices with necessary documentation for approval. [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Keep records for all incoming and outgoing invoices in logistic department.[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Follow up and solves invoice discrepancy. [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Submit the approved invoices on time to Finance department. [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Prepares and maintains all files for sale orders to third parties. [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Manage and track the complete purchasing process.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Requirement:[/FONT]

· [FONT=&quot]University Degree. [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Very good knowledge of Word & Excel [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Fluently in English.[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Ability to interact effectively with all levels of people[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Proactive attention to details and able to handle/prioritize multi task[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]processes[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Flexible in hours to support operations [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Combined Technical and Accounting background is preferred. [/FONT]

Interested candidates should send a CV in English, by noting the position they are applying for to: [FONT="]humanresources@flybelleair.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot], latest by 25 June 2013. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.[/FONT]

Apply
Back