Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. IT Adminsitrim Rrjeti
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
We, Lufthansa Industry Solutions- Albania, are growing continuously and therefore looking for a Network Engineer.
Candidate should be able to prioritize and manage projects from design through implementation, testing and documentation. Position requires a minimum of 2-5 years of hands-on expertise on Enterprise business communication systems, solutions and technologies.

Responsibilities

• Daily management and maintenance tasks for infrastructure datacenter environment consisting of Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco wireless AP, Cisco UCS blade server, and SAN - NAS systems.
  • Monitor network traffic and related systems performance.
  • Experience with fiber channel SAN, operations, functions, stabilization
  • Working knowledge and ability to implement and troubleshoot various routing protocols to include OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, and Static Routes
  • Multi-vendor Layer 3 routing protocols (i.e., BGP, OSFP, EIGRP, IGRP, HSRP, VRRP).
  • Network Boundary (Next Generation Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco FIREPOWER), IPSEC/SSL VPN Concentrators)
  • NAC experience (based on Cisco ISE & HP Aruba Clear Pass)
  • Establish service level agreements with end users.
  • Cisco Networking experience.
  • Cisco IP Phones
  • Cisco Unified Communications Manager.

Requirements, skills and experience

• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
  • Knowledge of networks (architecture, routing, switching, firewall), system documentation.
  • Very good communication behavior as well as high service and customer orientation
  • Technical certifications (e.g. CCNA, CCNP) Routing and Switching, Wireless & Voice.
  • Very good English skills, German skills preferred.
  • Willingness to travel

Please send your CV noting the position you are applying for at: hr.tia@lhind.dlh.de , no later than November 25, 2020.

Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
By submitting you curriculum vitae and/or personal data to us with your job application, you hereby consent to Lufthansa Industry Solutions ltd (the controller) collecting and using your personal data for purposes of evaluating your suitability for employment.
The documented data shall not be used for different purposes which are not compliant with the purpose of collection.
Your personal data is deleted once it is no longer required for the purposes specified, but not for a longer duration of a two (2) year period.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an email to hr.tia@lhind.dlh.de https://www.lufthansa-industry-solutions.com/de-en/location-tirana/

Apply
Back