Tirane
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Agjent shitje | Menaxhim shitje
Gjuha
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
FM REKLAMA is a strong and consolidated company in the market of Signage, Digital Printings and Promotional Items. The company has an experience of 16 years as a manufacturer, installer and maintainer in these fields.

Job position: Key Account Manager

Duties and Responsibilities:

• Manages the sales cycle
• It focuses on achieving the objectives and increasing the financial profitability of the company;
• Identifies new business opportunities, builds and maintains relationships with key client portfolio;
• Identifies the specific needs of customers, provides the appropriate technical information about the products, giving the necessary recommendations and solutions;
• Improves the achievements and competencies of the staff through the transfer of the necessary technical and procedural information to them, their mentoring, etc.
• Monitors and analyzes market trends and reports periodically to the manager of the company;

Education:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Engineering or any relevant field.

Work Experiences and required skills:
• More than 2 years of Proven working experience in Sales;
• Proficient in Albanian and very good command of the English language (written and spoken) Knowledge of any other language would be an asset;
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PPT;
• Driven license B

Other interpersonal Skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality;
• Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
• People-oriented and results-driven;
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;

Application Procedure:

To apply for this position, please submit Your CV before 10.09.2023 through the email address: hr@fmreklama.al

* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the "Protection of Personal Data".

Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration, will be contacted.

Apply WhatsApp
Back