Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. IT | TIK | Informatike Ekonomike
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
We, Lufthansa Industry Solutions- Albania, are growing continuously and are therefore looking an IT Help Desk .
Our technical administration ensures the smooth and stable operation of internal IT services and the IT infrastructure of Lufthansa Industry Solutions. We are looking for IT Help Desk with main tasks in the following areas:

Responsibilities

• IT Support (Remote, Mail (OTRS), telephoning or on site for Windows- and Apple-operating systems, software applications as well as telephony und conferencing systems (Skype4Business) on basis of Service Level Management-processes
  • Client Management on basis of Matrix42 Empirum (Software distribution)
  • Management of Hardware, Software, Assets and Accesses
  • Development of concepts and documentation for the further development of our IT infrastructure
  • Advice and support for our customers and locations in technical matters
  • Cooperation and support in IT projects
Requirements, skills and experience

• Completed IT-education or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through relevant professional experience and training (e.g. as a system administrator)
  • Several years of experience in IT system administration (Windows operating systems and ideally Apple iOS/OSX)
  • In-depth IT knowledge & support know-how for Windows products (WIN10 operating systems/office suite)
  • Knowledge of networks (architecture, routing, switching, firewall), system documentation (SharePoint, OTRS)
  • Very good communication behavior as well as high service and customer orientation
  • Social competence and ability to integrate, confident manner
  • High level of commitment and initiative, ability to work under pressure and flexibility
  • Very good English skills, ideally German skills
  • Willingness to travel

Please send your CV noting the position you are applying for at: hr.tia@lhind.dlh.de no later than November 18, 2019.

Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.

Apply
Back