Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim strategjik | Drejtues
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Export Manager, Tirane

Overview:
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Export Manager to join our team. As an Export Manager, you will be responsible for managing sales activities in international markets, maintaining relationships with existing clients, identifying, and engaging new clients, conducting business meetings with current and potential customers, creating quotations in line with the company's commercial policies, providing exceptional customer support, and representing the company at international trade shows. In addition, you will oversee and coordinate sales agents abroad and collaborate closely with our domestic commercial back-office.

Responsibilities:

• Foster strong relationships with existing clients and cultivate new business opportunities abroad.
  • Research and identify potential overseas clients and establish meaningful connections.
  • Conduct productive business meetings with both existing and potential clients.
  • Generate accurate quotations based on the company's defined commercial strategy.
  • Provide excellent customer support and address client inquiries effectively.
  • Represent the company at international trade fairs and events.
  • Manage and coordinate sales agents operating in foreign markets.
  • Collaborate closely with the domestic commercial back-office team in Italy.

Requirements:

• Strong interpersonal skills and proven sales ability.
  • Experience in international sales, preferably in the technical product sector (electrical or hydraulic knowledge a plus, but not mandatory).
  • Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
  • The ideal candidate must have the flexibility to travel for work purposes for a duration of 2 to 3 days.
  • Willingness to initially focus on key clients within European market.

Please, if you feel a fit send your CV via e-mail: info@gslsupport.com

Apply
Back