1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Dizajn / Webdizajn / Grafik
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Digital Marketer

InfoSoft Systems is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Digital Marketer to join our dynamic marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in digital marketing strategies, including SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, and data analysis. As a Digital Marketer at InfoSoft Systems, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing our online marketing efforts to drive brand awareness, customer engagement, and lead generation.

Key Responsibilities:

• Develop and implement comprehensive digital marketing strategies to enhance online presence and achieve business goals.
  • Manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns across various platforms, ensuring maximum ROI.
  • Conduct in-depth keyword research, analyze website traffic, and identify opportunities for SEO improvements.
  • Create and curate engaging content for social media channels, email campaigns, and online advertisements.
  • Monitor and analyze the performance of digital marketing campaigns, providing detailed reports and insights to the marketing team.
  • Stay updated with industry trends and best practices to drive continuous improvement in digital marketing efforts.

Requirements:

• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
  • Proven experience in developing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns.
  • Proficiency in SEO/SEM, social media marketing, email marketing, and web analytics tools.
  • Excellent analytical, communication, and project management skills.
  • Creative mindset and ability to think outside the box to drive innovative marketing solutions.

To apply please send CVs and other documents that certify your qualifications to email: humanresources@infosoftgroup.com.al

The data you submit through your application will be stored and processed only for recruitment purposes, in fulfillment of the applicable legislation for personal data protection. Specifically according to the provisions of the Constitution of the Republic of Albania, the Law in force (No. 9887 dated 10.03.2008) "On the Protection of Personal Data" and bylaws for implementation.

Apply
Back