Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. IT | TIK | Informatike Ekonomike
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
[FONT=&quot]We, Lufthansa Industry Solutions- Albania, are growing continuously and are therefore looking a DevOps Engineer (m/f) .

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Job responsibilities:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]• Automate and enhance Development and production platforms using the latest technologies, e.g. Azure, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Percona, Kubernetes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Develop scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Docker. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Be part of Development / operations / improvement of monitoring systems for different platform (on-premise and on cloud) using tools such as Prometheus, Icinga, Graphana.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Improve Observability of the Platforms we support and operate. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Design/operate/improve different storage solutions with whom we deal on our projects such as NFS, GlusterFS, Azure-blobstorage. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Design/Operate/ Automate setup of different DB clusters such as MySQL and MongoDB.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Use SCM such as Git daily to document and modify any changes done.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Requirements, skills and experience:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]• Linux experience [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Knowledge in network[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Cloud infrastructure in scripting[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Python[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• UiPath[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• C#[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We offer: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Very challenging Projects[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Western working standards and environment[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Very competitive salary and bonuses[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Career opportunity[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Frequent traveling in Germany for training

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please send your CV noting the position you are applying for at: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]hr@amdtia.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot], no later than 31st August 2019.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.[/FONT]

Apply
Back