1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
[FONT=&quot]Customer Care Coordinator[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Customer Care Coordinator is responsible for defining and establishing customer care standards [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and supporting development of a customer care culture [/FONT][FONT=&quot]at all company levels and reports to the[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Customer Service Manager.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Main duties include:[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Monitors and reviews the improvements of company procedures and processes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]from a customer care perspective[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Responsible for development and continuous improvement of the customer service[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]knowledge base [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Conducts market visits to track and closely monitor implementation of customer[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]service standards[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Identifies training needs and develops customer care training materials[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Coordinates customers care actions with other appropriate units/departments as[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]necessary [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Measures and evaluates customer satisfaction levels, according to the demands and[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]needs of the commercial division[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Requirements:
· University Diploma
· [FONT=&quot]Excellent writing and editing skills in Albanian, English and Italian[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]At least 4 years of related work experience[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]At least 1 year of managerial experience[/FONT]
· Excellent i[FONT=&quot]nterpersonal skills[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Qualifications and trainings in the customer care field[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Aviation or travel industry experience preferred[/FONT]

If you are interested in this position please send your CV noting the position for which you are applying to: humanresources@flybelleair.com by 7 March 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Apply
Back