Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.

Responsibilities

• Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
  • Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
  • Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
  • Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
  • Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting sales targets.
  • Recruiting and training new account executives.

Requirements

• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
  • Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
  • Solid experience with Project Management software (e.g. JIRA) and MS Office.
  • Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
  • Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
  • Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
  • Strong verbal and written communication skills
  • BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field

Send your CV at info@tok.al

Apply
Back