9 Stacioni Trenit | Zogu i Zi
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
[FONT=&quot]Job Overview:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are looking for a highly skilled Technical Support Expert to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in reading JSON and XML, running queries in SQL, and possess advanced English skills. As a Technical Support Expert, you will be responsible for providing top-notch customer service, troubleshooting technical issues, and efficiently collecting and reporting your activities.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Responsibilities:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Provide exceptional customer support via ticket system, email, and live chat, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to our software products and services, focusing on JSON, XML, and general system usage problems.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Run SQL queries to gather data, analyze issues, and provide solutions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clearly and effectively communicate technical solutions to non-technical users, adapting your approach based on the customer's level of expertise.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Maintain a strong knowledge of our products and services to provide accurate support and guidance to clients.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Document and categorize customer issues, resolutions, and feedback in our support ticket system.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Collaborate with the development and product teams to escalate complex issues and recommend product improvements.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Regularly collect and report your activities, as well as any trends or recurring issues you identify.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Stay up-to-date with industry developments, best practices, and emerging technologies.

Requirements:
Education in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Proven experience in technical support, helpdesk, or a similar customer-facing role.
Strong proficiency in reading and interpreting JSON and XML files.
Solid experience with SQL, including the ability to write and execute queries.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with the ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail.
Strong multitasking and time-management abilities, with the capacity to prioritize tasks and work effectively under pressure.
Familiarity with support ticket systems, remote support tools, and CRM software.
A customer-centric mindset, with the dedication to providing outstanding support and building lasting relationships with clients.
Willingness to learn new technologies and stay current with industry trends.

You think you are a good fit for this position? Please send your Curriculum at enxhi.zhupani@ictw.pro

[/FONT]

Apply
Back