Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Call Center Operator/e
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Are you a tech-savvy problem-solver with a passion for providing outstanding customer service? We are seeking a talented Technical Support Representative to join our team! As a key member of our dynamic organization, you'll have the opportunity to assist users with their technical issues, troubleshoot hardware and software problems, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional support.

Responsibilities:

• Respond to helpdesk inquiries, providing prompt and effective technical assistance.
• Guide users through initial response and leverage insights from previous cases to resolve issues efficiently.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware, software, and network-related problems.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to tackle complex technical challenges.
• Deliver exceptional customer service and maintain a high level of professionalism.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest technological advancements to enhance support capabilities.

Requirements:

• Bachelor's degree in IT or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Proven experience providing technical support in a helpdesk environment.
• Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, and network systems.
• Proficiency in troubleshooting software applications and operating systems.
• Excellent communication skills in English (C1 level).
• Exceptional customer service and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Flexibility to work weekends and flexible hours.

Join our team and be part of a rewarding journey, where you'll use your technical expertise and customer-focused approach to make a real difference. Apply now and embark on an exciting career filled with growth opportunities, cutting-edge technologies, and a supportive work environment.

To apply send your resumes to: Albania.Hiring@fusionbposervices.com

Apply
Back