1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Software Engineer
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Software Engineer to join our dynamic team. As a Software Engineer specializing in Graphics,
you will play a pivotal role in the development of cutting-edge applications.
You will collaborate with a talented team to create visually stunning and mathematically precise solutions.
Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain software applications utilizing C++ (at least C++11) and C#.
- Implement and optimize complex mathematical algorithms involving vectors, matrices, quaternions, and more.
- Utilize OpenGL knowledge to work on both new and legacy GL applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and integrate software components.
- Ensure code quality, performance, and maintainability.

Qualifications:
- Proficiency in C++ with a strong grasp of C++11 standards and above.
- Solid mathematical skills, with the ability to apply mathematical concepts to software development.
- Extensive knowledge of vectors, matrices, quaternions, and related mathematical concepts.
- Must-have experience with OpenGL, including familiarity with both new and legacy GL.
- Strong proficiency in C# and the ability to integrate C# components into applications.
- Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is a strong advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.

Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects in a collaborative environment.
- Professional growth and development opportunities.

If you are a passionate Software Engineer with a strong background in Graphics and Mathematics, we encourage you to apply and join our team of innovators.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to 0695252625.

Apply WhatsApp
Back