Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
.NET / React - SOFTWARE DEVELOPER

QUALIFICATIONS:

• Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems/similar field or equivalent work experience.
  • At least one year of equivalent work experience.
  • Hands-on knowledge of enterprise and desktop applications, including Microsoft Windows environments.
  • Must be proficient with C#, React, XHTML, CSS, ASP.NET, and SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
  • Microsoft Nav Vision
  • Familiarity with SharePoint, SSRS, SSIS, is a plus.
  • Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
  • Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
  • Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
  • Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
  • Very good English skills , both in writing and speaking

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Develop solutions through creating, testing, and maintaining program logic.
  • Understand and document the business needs of our clients and translate them into clearly defined detailed, client-focused requirements.
  • Analyzes data contained in databases and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
  • Creates and deploys feedback mechanisms for end users.
  • Analyzes results, makes recommendations for support process improvement, and implements changes.
  • Records, tracks, and documents the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
  • Communicates application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders.
  • Posts software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on company intranet to assist in problem resolution.
  • Provides support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development or consideration for purchase.
  • Applies diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
  • Identifies opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
  • Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including application design, construction, testing, and deployment.
  • Write robust code for web-based, production applications and prototypes.

Benefits :

• Highly competitive salary
  • Concrete opportunities for professional grow
  • send cv :eek:nline@instant.al

Apply
Back