Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Marketing
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Job Proposal: Project Manager Position at Netsapiens Int.

Company Overview:
Netsapiens Int., a leading software company specialized in marketing solutions is seeking a Project Manager to be responsible and execute various projects in collaboration with our international departments.

Position Overview:
We are excited to announce an opening for a Project Manager to join our dynamic team. The selected individual will play a pivotal role in liaising between our local and global teams, ensuring seamless communication and project execution. This position offers a unique opportunity to learn, grow, and make a significant impact within the company.

Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate and manage projects from initiation to completion.
2. Collaborate closely with both the local and global teams to ensure alignment and achieve project objectives.
3. Monitor project progress, address potential issues, and provide timely updates to stakeholders.
4. Foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement within the team.
5. Participate in training and professional development opportunities to stay updated with industry trends and best practices.

Requirements:
- Fluent in English.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in project management.
- Familiarity with advertising platforms, especially Google Ads and Facebook Ads, will be a significant advantage
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proactive, solution-oriented mindset.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment.

What We Offer:

- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the company.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Exposure to global projects and a chance to work with a diverse team.

If you are passionate about project management and are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, we would love to hear from you. Join us in driving innovation and excellence in the marketing industry.

Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications along with their updated CVs with subject of Project Manager at hrm@netsapiens.al

Apply
Back