Tirane
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim
Gjuha
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Pre-sales engineers are responsible for interacting with potential clients to determine their needs and explain the value of the company’s products or services.
In addition, they determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the organization’s sales/business development and engineering groups.
They also respond to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.

MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: ·
  • Identifying potential clients for the company’s products or services, then contacting them to determine interest in a purchase.
  • Consulting with customers to determine their needs and preferences to help them select the right products or services for their needs.
  • Providing information about products or services to potential clients, including demonstrations of new products or services.
  • Coordinating with marketing teams to develop campaigns for new products or services.
  • Preparing proposals for new projects and negotiating prices with clients.
  • Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and product success to determine customer preferences.
  • Creating detailed plans for the project timeline, expense estimates, and project specifications, such as materials needed and crew requirements
  • Expanding industry knowledge by attending educational workshops and reading professional publications.
  • Conducting tests to determine if products meet quality standards or if they are likely to produce the desired results in consumers
REQUIREMENTS:

Education:
Bachelor's degree in engineering, information technology, business management, marketing, communications, or related field is preferred. Master Degree/ Certifications are advantageous;

Foreign Languages: English (Full Professional Proficiency);

Software Proficiency: Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications;

Required Experience: 2+ years of industry experience in technology or sales;

Other Skills: Proven technology skills; Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills; Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills; Effective communication skills; Exceptional customer service skills;

All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV via the e-mail address : [COLOR=#0000ff][I]info@2smart.al [/I][/COLOR].
The application deadline is 31 October 2023, 17:00. Please specify the job position you are applying for in the subject line.

* Only selected candidates will be contacted.

* 2Smart Systems undertakes that candidate data is treated in the strictest confidence.

Apply WhatsApp
Back