Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Administrate | Nenpunes
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
me dhe pa eksperience
[h=2]INTEGRAL Albania[/h]Our Educational Consulting bussiness is built on strong values and passionate professional approach to find the best educational program for every client and support the successful application process in order to reach his/her personal goals. We are currently searching for Office Assistant for our recruitment team in Tirana. Integral Albania is part of Integral Group, leading consulting group in the field of education with operations in Bulgaria, Romania, Albania, Croatia, Slovenia, Lithuania and Serbia.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR DUTIES?

• To assist Consultants in their day-to-day activities related to the clients and partners
  • To maintain databases with potential and current clients
  • To do marketing research for educational products for the consultants and their clients
  • To give support to clients, to prepare application packages, to conduct phone campaigns
  • To accompany consultants at presentations and to do promotions of the product and our services
  • To keep all files of clients updated, documents scanned
  • Preparation of visa documents, visa applications and travel arrangements
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

• Self-motivated, curious individual, learning and discovery oriented, flexible and creative in finding solutions;
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
  • Drive for Excellence and strong attention to detail
  • Strong customer experience orientation and willingness to “walk the extra mile”
  • Recent graduates or last year students can also apply
WHAT WE OFFER:

• Open, informal, people-oriented organizational culture and strong team spirit
  • Systematic on-going Support for your continuous learning and development as a professional - on-the-job-training, mentoring, personal coaching, “shadowing” etc.
  • Very dynamic and diverse daily routine
  • Company SIM card/phone
  • Constant training in the field of sales, marketing and educational industry

Cel. : info@integral.al

Apply
Back