1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim strategjik | Drejtues
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
About OneTech:
OneTech the leading ERP and CRM provider in Albania providing first class solutions in a wide range of industries like Retail, Distribution, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing has an opening for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer.

Job Description:
OneTech is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer to join our dynamic team. As a Developer at OneTech, you will play a critical role in the design, configuration, and support of Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions for our clients. If you're a passionate and self-driven professional looking to grow in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply.

Responsibilities:

• Analyzing and estimating client modification requests.
  • Writing code to extend all functional areas of Business Central.
  • Testing functionality developed by the implementation team against business requirements.
  • Providing pre-go-live and post-go-live end-user support.
  • Serving as a key technical resource on the implementation team.
  • Creating and designing extensions and outputs as defined by standard system design lifecycles.
Position Requirements:

• Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.
  • 2-3 years of experience working on design, configuration, and support of Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or Dynamics NAV.
  • Great communication and problem-solving skills.
  • Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
  • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, running multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
  • Exceptional customer service orientation.
  • Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Why Join OneTech:

• Opportunity to work with a forward-thinking and supportive team.
  • Room for professional growth and development.
  • Engaging and diverse projects.
  • Competitive compensation and benefits package.
How to Apply:
If you are a talented and driven individual interested in joining the OneTech team as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer, please submit your resume at hr@onetech.al

Apply
Back