Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Burime njerezore - HR
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Prestige Home Center is looking for the ideal HR Manager which will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. He/She will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.

Job Position: HR Manager
Responsibilities
  • Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
  • Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
  • Manage the recruitment and selection process to attract top talent.
  • Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
  • Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
  • Oversee and manage a performance evaluation process.
  • Responsible for the administrative tasks such as documenting grievances, terminations, absences, performance reports, employs file.
  • Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
Qualifications
  • Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
  • 5+ years' experience in Human Resources
  • Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
  • Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
  • Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
  • Attention to detail and good judgement.
Please send the CV at the e-mail address hr@prestigegroup.al until 18th of December.
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.

Apply
Back