1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Dizajn / Webdizajn / Grafik
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
About the role:
We are looking for a talented and versatile Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for creating visually engaging images and banners for blog posts and websites, along with designing captivating content for social media platforms. We value candidates who are flexible, independent, and eager to contribute to our creative endeavors.

Key Responsibilities:

• Design and create attractive graphics, images, and banners for various digital platforms, mainly focusing on websites and blogs.
  • Develop creative and visually appealing content for social media channels.
  • Collaborate with the marketing team to understand project requirements and deliver designs that align with our clients brand identity.
  • Utilize Adobe Creative Cloud tools to produce high-quality designs.
  • Source and manipulate resources online to fit project specifications and brand guidelines.
  • Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
  • Stay updated with the latest design trends and incorporate them into your work where relevant.

Requirements:

• Proven experience in graphic design, with a strong portfolio showcasing digital artwork.
  • Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
  • Experience in sourcing, manipulating, and utilizing online resources to create compelling designs.
  • Strong understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and branding.
  • Ability to work independently and flexibly adapt to changing priorities.
  • Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
  • Creative thinker with attention to detail.
  • Video editing skills are a big plus!

Additional Information:

• Full-Time (On-site) role: We’re looking for someone who can commit Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
  • Holidays & Work Terms: We respect all national holidays and ensure fair working terms.
  • Salary: 50.000 - 80.000 ALL (NET)
  • Location: Rruga Tom Plezha, Pallati Eja Studio, Astir, Tirana

Who Should Apply:
Whether you are an experienced graphic designer looking for a new challenge or a rising talent eager to make your mark in the digital world, we would love to hear from you.

How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV and portfolio (in English) at employment@aspera.al
Applications without a portfolio will not be taken into consideration.

We look forward to hearing from you and potentially welcoming you to our team!
P.S: Only selected applications will be contacted for an interview.

Apply
Back