1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Dizajn / Webdizajn / Grafik
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
**About Us:**
TOK / DGTL is a dynamic and innovative creative agency that thrives on delivering cutting-edge design solutions to our diverse clientele. With a passion for pushing boundaries and a commitment to excellence, we are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join our creative team.

**Responsibilities:**
- Create visually stunning and effective designs for a variety of platforms, including digital and print media.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts that align with brand guidelines and project goals.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and incorporate fresh, creative ideas into design projects.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines and maintaining high-quality work.

**Requirements:**
- Proven experience as a Graphic Designer in an agency setting.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software (Adobe Creative Suite, etc.).
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design projects.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to adapt to feedback and make revisions quickly.
- Detail-oriented with a keen eye for aesthetics and design trends.

**Qualifications:**
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design, preferably in an agency environment.

**How to Apply:**
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, portfolio, and a cover letter highlighting their relevant experience to info@tok.al. Please include "Graphic Designer Application" in the subject line.

TOK / DGTL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.

Apply
Back